Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day One

Well, it is Tuesday morning and I woke up in Gainseville, FL. I got a late start leaving Deerfield Beach yesterday, but I wanted to at least get on the road. I made it here in about four hours which is pretty good time. My dog and I had enough driving for one afternoon/evening.

I was up early, worked out, took her for a long walk, and now we are hitting the road for a long driving day. Georgia is my next stop, maybe even further. No pictures to post yet. Nothing terribly exciting going on yet.

Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance you'll be coming through St. Louis, Missouri? Its a beautiful city and I'm sure you'd make lots of people happy. We're on your way to California.

And how about those pictures your keep promising. Make some use of that cell camera. Cant wait to see what your looking like these days.

Toni said...

Well, I was here and now I am leaving. You are right, St. Louis is a wonderful city and I will definitely be back!