Monday, September 10, 2007

Day Forty Three - Part III






















I made it to New Orleans. I always have so much fun in this City! I have not been back since the Hurricane and I have not had a chance to drive around yet, but I have seen some of the devestation immediately surrounding the City. You can see how the cemetaries were destroyed. The French Quarter is back in action... I can't wait to get to Bourbon Street tonight. I am going to take the trolley to do some shopping at Saks & the Riverwalk!!!

2 comments:

bigR said...

When I said that I enjoyed the photos, I ment all except one. We'll discuss that one, when you visit Iowa. By the ay, did you happen to get Mrs Iowa's phone number?

peterht said...

It's been fascinating tuning in on your adventure!

The cemetary looks like the one in the trip scene in Easy Rider. But you're too young....

Vigilance!