Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day Thirty Seven





















I left Tuscon early this morning and covered alot of ground today and saw alot of sites. I visited the old Western towns of Tombstone, Bisbee & Douglas; I saw wild antelope right next to the highway; I crossed into Mexico for lunch; I saw my "last" beautiful Western sunset; I saw what I will probably look like after this rode trip; and I visited the memorial in Skeleton Canyon where Geronimo and the Apaches surrended.

Good Night, New Mexico ... I have a long, long day tomorrow to make it to San Antonio!

By the way, I am having a blast, but I have to admit the I-10East signs never looked so good!

1 comment:

Crazy Diamond said...

Hope all is well with your travels, Toni. Looking forward to seeing in NYC when you are back! xooxx..