Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day Eleven

















MONTANA, the State of my dreams. For as long as I can remember, although I had never visited Montana, I wanted to live on a mountain in Montana, have a ton of animals, drive a truck, and head into town once a month for my sundries and people would say "here comes that old crazy woman who lives with and talks to only her animals". I got my truck and I got my animals all I need is land in Montana. Well, after seeing Montana, I think it may happen. I LOVE that state and was greated with such a warm welcome! Montana, get ready!!!! Then I can be named Toni Montana!



I stayed in a little town named Dillon. The scenery is so beautiful there. Some friends I know that live there have 4-wheelers and take them into the mountains and hike, view the wildlife, swim in lakes with beautiful beaches... I will definitely return to spend some time there and enjoy all of those activities.



I drove through Butte, a quaint mining town, and then through Missoula, a funky, high energy college town. Montana, get ready for some frequent Toni visits...







No comments: