Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day Twenty Seven















What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...




I am really enjoying myself! Friday night I went to Cafe Martorano at the Rio for some dancing. Steve Martorano is pictured above. You know, he has his picture taken with all of the rockstars and just had to have a picture taken with me...lol


Saturday I enjoyed Red Rock Canyon, the Hoover Dam & Lake Meade. I really love Vegas. I enjoy the beautiful country and mountains with the convenience of being a half hour from all of the action on the Strip. Mmmmm, Vegas may be getting another resident soon....

1 comment:

BM said...

Great pics Toni but don't be too modest, you know Steve M will have your picture prominently displayed with the rock stars, or on its own, before you leave Vegas! And so he should..
Keep havin fun :-)
BM