Friday, August 31, 2007

Day Thirty Three (part 2)









It was a long driving day from Las Vegas to Tuscon. I stopped at some quaint little shops in Boulder City, passed by Lake Meade and over the Hoover Dam again, saw a horny old steer along the way, and checked in by dusk. It was too dark to really see the view, but I can tell it will be gorgeous in daylight. The hotel is built into the side of a mountain, there are golf courses, waterfalls, hiking trails.... I can't wait!!! I need a good night's rest 'cause tomorrow will be full of adventures.

I hope everyone enjoy's a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend...

PS - Hummie was feeling left out, so I had to include a picture of him, too! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh no! A vehicle took my name...giggle...well, I name my vehicles too.