Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day Six


I guess I should start putting days and dates so as to not be confusing since the close of Week #1 is getting nearer. It is Saturday, August 4th and I am leaving St. Louis. It is a real beautiful city and I will definitely be back again.


I am going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come.... It is about a four hour drive from here. I will be there Saturday night and Sunday and probably even Monday night. The next leg will be a nine hour drive from KC to Denver. That is planned for Tuesday. I am not sure what kind of pictures I will have along the way to KC or what exciting news I will have. My brother is there so there will be some "family" stuff. If you don't hear from me, don't worry. I will update you as soon as anything interesting comes along...


Thanks for checking in...


We're outta here...................................

No comments: